Sheraton Royal Danish Superior Pillow • Anti-allergenic synthetic • 100% Cotton Woven Jacquard Casing • Medium Support Pillow
This pillow offers medium support (in between a firm and a soft pillow), so it’s a great all-rounder and is suitable for people who sleep on their sides, backs and stomachs. What makes this pillow different from the standard Sheradown pillows is the superior filling that they contain – more Sheradown flakes get added to the pillows, meaning that they will last longer.
Royal Danish pillows are Europe’s fastest growing synthetic pillows. The filler comprises of a mixture of ultra-thin down like polyester flakes & virgin polyester fibre clusters. This unique product introduces a new level of sleeping luxury. The combined softness of pure down-feel Sheradown™ with the body of synthetic fillers gives both comfort and support.
Sheradown™ can truly be classed as the best non-allergenic alternative to goose down. It is 5 times more resilient than fibre puff clusters. Royal Danish Sheradown Superior is housed in a 230 thread count, 100% cotton percale down-proof casing.
Durable and easy to clean, this product retains its shape to look and feel like new, time and time again.
• Sheradown™ is Europe’s fastest growing synthetic duvet & pillow filler.
• The filler comprises of a mixture of ultra-thin down like polyester flakes & virgin polyester fibre clusters.
• These pillows are housed in a woven jacquard, 100% cotton down-proof casing.
• Best enjoyed by those who prefer a medium-soft pillow with excellent support.
• Sheradown™ is classed as the closest synthetic filler to natural feather down. It is 5 times more resilient than fibre puff clusters, which means over time it will not clump together
& form uncomfortable lumps.
• The anti-allergenic synthetic fibres prevent allergic reactions to natural fillings.
•Standard – 45 x 70cm
Designed & Manufactured by Sheraton Textiles in RSA